For ANU users, access to Alliance is via your University ID (UniID) and password.
University ID format:
- Staff/student University ID format: u1234567
- Affiliate users Affiliate ID format: a1234567
- Student: Information Commons/ISIS password
- Staff/affiliates: HORUS/ANUBIS password
Note: Usernames for Alliance are case sensitive and must start with a lowercase "u" or "a".
Password help for students
- On-campus students can go to AskANU IT Consultants on Level 2 in Chifley Library and show their student ID to have their password changed.
- Distance, interstate and international students need to call Student Business Solutions (SBS) on (612) 6125 5467.
Password help for staff
If you have lost your University ID or password to access Alliance:
- Contact your Local IT Support Staff to have your password changed
- Or log a job with the Service Desk
P: (02) 612 54321
Password help for guests
If you are a guest user, your email address will be your user id and your password should have been emailed to you.
If you have forgotten your password, you may submit your email address below and a new password will be emailed to you.